Top HR Executive of Fortune 100 Subsidiary Facing Benefits Consolidation Seeks Self Reliant HR Technology
||Buyer's Desired Solution:
- Standardize benefit plans and align employee cost sharing across 4 US locations
- Communicate rationale of cost shifting to all employees
- No common source of benefit plan information, employment practices, procedures, etc.
- Need for consistent administration of new compensation program
- Single, non-biased purchase point/source for all benefits plans and required consulting
- Single online source of HR information across company
- HR technology implementation allowing self-reliant access for employee benefits enrollment and administration
- Online resource guide for managers to assure compliance with new procedures
Integrated benefits consulting, analysis, and brokerage of a standardized, multi-state benefits program and a communication process for benefits changes and cost shifting to all employees. A web-based, benefits information and enrollment center for employees, along with a secure, online instructional guide to managers to administer compensation programs.
Saved thousands of dollars by consolidating, enhancing, and standardizing company-wide benefits program, and implementing self-reliant HR technology, reducing overall benefits expense. Neutralized employee reaction to increased contributions. Increased managerial compliance with new compensation programs.